To get the best out of Bonnigifts here are some hints and tips to get the best out of your shopping experience with us.
Searching for Items and Stores
With thousands of items for sale, you’re bound to find something you love. If you’re just browsing, try using the categories at the top of the site.
If you have a more specific idea of what you want, use the Search box at the top for items. If you are searching for a particular store use the Store Search box in the left sidebar.
Before You Purchase
Create an account. It’s quick and free. Just click on the user icon at the top right of the site to register.
Look over the store’s policies by clicking the Policies link on any store’s homepage. Check to see if they accept returns and exchanges, offer delivery upgrades, or give refunds.
Contact the Seller
Have a question about an item or order? Reach out to the seller directly. They can help you with questions relating to items for sale, dispatch times, deliveries, etc.
On a listing, click store policies in the listing overview. Here you’ll see the postage rates. Each seller decides how they dispatch. Some sellers offer a faster delivery upgrade you can choose in your basket. Contact the seller if you have any questions.
If you’ve got a coupon code from your seller, apply the coupon code at checkout.
Leave a Review
Reviews are important to sellers for building their reputation. It also lets other buyers know about your purchasing experience.
Please know that we recommend contacting the seller first if you’re unhappy with anything.
Save Items and Stores to your Favourites
Hold on to an item. While browsing and searching, hover over an image and click the heart icon at the top right. Or on a listing page, click the heart that says Favourite on the right.
Save a store. Visit a store and click Favourite near the top right.
To see your favourites, click the heart-shaped Favourites icon at the top right of the site.
Here are some best practices to help ensure safe purchases on Bonnigifts.
- Use your best judgement. If you think something seems dubious or too good to be true, it’s best not to risk it.
- Check a seller’s reviews and shop policies before purchase and send a Bonnigift Message to a seller before buying if you have questions or concerns.
- Keep your transaction on Bonnigifts. We can’t verify or assist with payments made outside of Bonnigifts payments.
- Never give your full credit card number, tax identification number, or password in an email, Bonnigifts message, or over the phone.
- Keep your account up to date. Change your passwords on a regular basis. The more complex a password is, the better you’re protected.
- If you share your computer or device, sign out of any website accounts before letting others use it.